Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trying to maintain a peaceful heart

I have no other way to do this but to write.

Yes, I am still worried and a bit panicky about my presentation tomorrow, and I really want to stop feeling this way.

I feel as if that if I am nervous that somehow it would make my presentation better that I would do good because it is the punishment that I have to pay for it and this is not right.

No amount of what I feel now is going to make sure that I would do well in my presentation. In fact the only way I would know for sure is if I know that I will do good, that everything would be fine that I can get through it because I presented many times before as well.

I feel to have faith and just believe and trust myself that I can do this. After it is only for about 3 minutes, haha can u believe it, me freaking out over a 3 min presentation, when I did like a 15 min one 2 semesters ago and like 20 min ones in h.s. Strange

Must be because I haven't presented in a while, so I feel a bit uneasy, but I know I can do this, I can. I have my notecards with me and if anything I can always refer back to it for any help. Plus, I have my group members with me, so they can help along the way.

I just really want to get it over with, the anticipation is killing me.

But I have heard that if you keep a positive vibe and look at life's challenges with a smile and keep a positive mindset that you can do anything. I mean other people, including those in my family have faced so much more worse issues than I am right now, so it seems silly for me to worry.

Yes, so when I go up there I expect to feel a little bit nervous, but I expect to also have the strength within me to make it through, to be brave.

I have to be strong and brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment