Life can be so ironic at times.
Like today when presentations were happening in class, after a while, I stopped feeling nervous and instead I wanted to get it over with. When it finally came time for my group to present (we are last btw in number order), the professor said "Sorry we have no more class time", so we have to wait until after Spring break. Lol Can you believe it? I was so ready too.
Anyways I realized that there is nothing to be nervous/worried about, it is just a presentation and everyone in the class has to do it also, so I'm not alone. Plus, I have notecards with me that I can rely on. Not to mention that this is not the first time I presented, so it's all good. It just is about putting aside your insecurities, taking a deep breath, and being brave.
When the presentations were happening, I felt as if I was stuck inside a box, that I was trapped, but now my perspective has changed. I now see it as that these challenges in a way help you have more personal growth and help you really appreciate life more. It helps you realize..."hey this wasn't actually so hard after all", or "like man, the other things were so much easier compared to this", or "when this is over, I am going to feel so much better."
Whatever it is, it makes you realize what is important and what's not. Also, it helps you learn to control your nerves and understand that if something more harder happens, you can handle it because you already handled this situation.
So I guess the moral of the story is face challenges, you'll never know where they might lead you to.
No comments:
Post a Comment