Monday, March 21, 2011

First Day of Spring

Wow, I didn't even realize that today was the first day of spring, my favorite season. But it was a shock to go outside and see actual snow falling. Really? Snow in march and on the first day too, so interesting. And it was a pretty large snowfall too.

So i finally finished that presentation, I was going on and on about for what seems like forever. Probably because it felt as if it was dragged on forever. Anyways,overall you could say that it went fine.

I could have perhaps spoken a little bit more slower, maybe a little bit louder too, and maybe discussed some new aspects as well. The main point is that I was freaking out over nothing, it was a simple presentation and it seemed that I was losing my mind over it.

I hope next time that I could improve on it and learn not to be so scared. To not care about what other people may think, when I am presenting and just deliver the facts of what I need to say, clearly, and interestingly.

And again, I need more of a positive mindset, being more optimistic cause it is simply better for me and my health. It doesn't matter and concern other people.

I hope that next time, I won't be so afraid or nervous, that I would feel prepared and ready to present and that even if I get nervous when presenting, that I can accept it and continue with the presentation. I hope to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment