Sunday, January 22, 2012

Perfection

I realize that what makes me anxious and scared is the idea of something not going the way I want it to go...like if it is something that I am not sure will go absolutely my way within my comfort zone...and then I realized that what is in my comfort zone is the idea of perfection.

To have everything go your way and to expect that life will somehow just fall into your time. And I realized that perfection is not necessary...perfection isn't exactly fun, if you are doing everything you can to make everything perfect and it's not fun when you start worrying that everything is not going to go as planned.

Writing this right now, makes me realize just how silly perfection really is and how it can just overtake who you are as a person. It's important to have that drive to do the best you can, but its ok to let go a little when you feel like you need a break.

So what I am going to do is to let go a little and just try to go with the flow and see where that leads me. I also should follow my intuition a little bit more.

Perfection is good, Being able to not let perfection take over you is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment