Winter Vacation is coming up and I think it's a good idea to make a list of things I want to do during it:
1) Figure out a minor that caters towards the media/communications field that sparks my genuine interest
2) Rethink about my major and possible double-major ---research possible related career paths with that
3) Plan out the remaining semesters I have left and what classes I want to take (extra electives) I want to experience
4) Possible internship during one my semesters if time allows with the community service course?
5) Look into graduate programs available
6) Start the jewelry hobby
7) Get more into reading the news and understanding what's going on in the world more fully and with a faster way, so that I can do it during the school year more efficiently
8) Read interesting (knowledgeable) books
9) Winter classes somewhere?
No comments:
Post a Comment