I could write about how bitchy this woman was to me and how angry I am at her or say a whole stream of curses at her and wish her to hell...I did the lather a bit.
But honestly, I don't really know what her problem was, maybe she was having a bad day, maybe she was so angry she wanted to take it out on an innocent-looking person like me, or maybe she just prides herself in being the little evil, mischievous bitch that I thought she was....wait oops...I am not suppose to be saying such little evil words...
Why Should Not be wishing all kinds of terrible stuff on this person,you Ask???
Because I am the better person here. I understand that things just happen and it's not worth it to waste your time with those types of people, who just don't seem to have any morals or sense of conscious in life. No matter how unfair it seems, the world just happens to be filled with these bastard-ess (if that's a word) people, who just don't care about others and can just be downright plain evil.
Now, you can come out and say "oh no one is really evil, everyone just has their bad side and sometimes you're just caught in the crossfire of it."
Well, then I'm sorry because I gave up believing that a while ago and today just re-affirmed it. What about those people, who don't let their emotions take over them? What about those people who will do the "good" and continue to do so no matter what happens in their life?
Are they just special people that are just there?
That part may be true in life. But I am sorry, I cannot give people the slack or credit to those who just give it all in. To those who just cause pain and misery on others because it makes them feel good or because they are just too damn angry with their lives right now and they have to take it out on others (who have nothing to do with their situation in fact!). I'm sorry, but those people don't deserve it. They need to learn how to be better people and be like those "special" people or at least try. At least that part shouldn't be too hard.
I have a lot of different things to say right now, but as currently, as of right now, in my mind, that woman is still a bitch and she should experience a night in hell...(there I gave her only a night, see I'm still nice to people who don't deserve it)...
No comments:
Post a Comment