I wish I had a list in front of me of all the things that are to come, so I can specifically know what I should be doing with my life.
I wish I could turn back time and do some things differently.
I even wish that I can pause time for just a little bit, so that I savor the moment now before I have to move on.
I wish I can keep in mind that life is a journey and each little step, challenge discovery, and failure is just part of the ride that leads you up to where you are suppose to be, so the most important thing is to just enjoy the ride now.
I wish...I wish...I can wish for so many things, but honestly as of right now, I think I had learned enough from my mistakes, understand myself better, and understand how life is suppose to be lived more than I did before.
And honestly that is more than I could ever want.
Hoping that everyone's summer is going great :)
Don't be afraid to live life, trust me it's better to try and fail, then to just stand by hating yourself for letting life pass you by.
No comments:
Post a Comment