Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Live, Laugh, Breathe, Enjoy, Explore...Always

I seem to have an issue with stress and learning how to let things go...I need to control my stress level and understand that if I can't figure something out, it's ok, breathe, then try again and if I really can't get ask for help. I think the same could apply to work or any part of life to be honest. Sometimes we let our emotions and irrational thoughts get the best of us, when there's a better way to solve and figure out the solution to the problem.

So my strategy is to enjoy the time I have let, to play and laugh and experience joy and explore new things as much as I can, without any worries about the future because what will happen will come and we would have to face it eventually, so why worry about it now? We will figure it out when the time comes.

Also, I have to keep in mind that even when I go to work to continue to explore, enjoy and find joy and fun in my life because hey we're still young right? We're not 40 yet with any kids and huge debts, so lets forget what's to come and enjoy what we have now. In fact, by learning to be more light-hearted, when we face those difficult situations, we would know how to handle it better and be better prepared.

So lets stay true to ourselves and enjoy what life is suppose to be, fun, free, and enjoyed until the end with no guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment