Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Little About Me

Just a typical college freshman, nothing out of the ordinary.
Just trying to find my way in the world.
Just trying to figure out my major a.k.a. what my career would be in future.

You know the deal. Or Do you?

Most college students who enter college declared their major as undecided, in most cases by the end of sophomore year students are required to choose a field they desire to go into, but I have no idea.

I have been trying during my winter break to figure out what I am interested in, so that I could find some clue, some thing that would help point to the direction of what career path to choose. But somehow I just end up confusing myself even more.

I managed to narrow it down to this...

Possible career paths are:
1) A columnist
2) Something else to do w/ writing
3) An Area in the Business Field

...more will probably be added later on to make this list even longer

This blog is created to help me explore my options and try to figure out what I want to do. Hopefully this will help those of you who are reading too.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment