I entered this semester on the notion that I was not going to take any hard-a$$ courses that were not necessary for me to suffer. And I find myself in a puddle, I am on the mist of taking on another 2-credit course, which would bring to a total of 17 credits this semester along with 20 hours of community service and a research project. The more annoying part is that almost every class seems to have some project due at the end of the semester, which makes life even more difficult for me. Not to mention that I also have to find a summer internship. This is going to take some balancing...
But as I think about it doesn't seem to be so bad. All I am doing is adding a 2-credit course onto whatever load I had before, plus this would make my senior year more easier with having to take less classes. But it's so hard to decide, should I stay in this class or not? If only, I could see into the future and know what will happen. I really do admire those people who can juggle a job or an internship along with classes...although they are probably taking only 15 credits! But oh well, my indecision and lack of courage sucks...hopefully this could work out somehow...
No comments:
Post a Comment