Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Winter Winter

It is so cold...

Walking through my home, I felt chilly as the open air greeted me as I got up from my warm bed to begin the day. These past few days, I have been trying to be productive in enjoying the rest of my vacation and to prepare for the new semester.

Two of my books for the economics class I will taking this semester came in today and their covers are filled with the cold chill.

Sometimes I wish I could just escape the cold and go to a much warmer place and to escape my problems.

But in trying to develop a much more positive attitude, I will put the problems behind me and face them with more strength and determination. To continue to believe that I can create my own life and no one else will be able to determine my life for me.

In the meantime, I will staying close to my heater, enjoying the rest of my vacation, and admiring the beauty of winter because life without snow is unimaginable.

Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment