Saturday, November 6, 2010

The constant feelings and thoughts

November, the time of autumn. The time when the leaves swaying on the trees along with the wind, has turned their color and are slowly falling down, creating bushels of leaves for us to rake up, clean, and put into trash cans.

And all I can think of is why am I taking these classes? Are these classes actually going to help me, cause it feels like to me that they're useless. And not to mention that when I was planning out my classes to take for the next and future semesters, I found that I might be a bit behind in my amount of classes I have to take. How is that possible?! I took all the required classes and good amount of credits the past year and I even got transfer credits from my high school, impossible! But I took another look and it seems that I can finish the requirements for my major on time, the only thing is that I will be crammed with classes and hw for a few semesters, not to mention, I don't know how to fit in my second minor of communications into it.

The pain of college, who said college was fun?! I am totally not having fun, I hate the fact that there are so many required classes I have to take at first before I choose some interesting electives, like Interior Design or Intro to Photography and stuff like that. No, I have to endure lots of economics (well it is my major), and a marketing and management class and accounting. ughhhh I would rather surf through the classes of art and see what they have than do this.

But as I am complaining about this, I realized something. That taking these classes are going to help me in the future, that maybe the boring statistics class will help me prove something to my future clients or business partners, that maybe studying various economic classes will help when I travel to different places and try to figure out how to expand my business there, so I guess all these classes are relevant. I just wish that maybe college could be a little less so rigid and have more freedom, like choosing those designing classes and writing courses, etc.

-----Personal Feelings Note-------

I need to plan out my time better, develop more of a positive attitude, go back to reading novels cause the deprivation is making me unhappy, pay more attention and try to find interest in my subjects, and just have faith in life, cause lately I have been feeling so stressed, no energy at all in my body ( I don't even care to correct grammar errors in this blog), and just kind of spiteful, I also have realized that I have been getting kind of bored too much and wasting a lot of time that I need to use more wisely. So less stressing and thinking about stuff, and more on concentrating and getting a more upbeat positive attitude.

1 comment:

  1. it's not depressing lol
    i feel the same and i'ma freshman lol
    yeah you and me both
    college can be so boring

    ReplyDelete